Memory Care Services & Amenities.
Help your loved one enjoy a richer, fuller life.
Reflections Memory Care provides the optimal balance of care, safety and independence to help people living with the challenges of memory loss. We emphasize a person-centered approach to managing care. We understand the challenges families face when making decisions about a loved one who is living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
Ecumen Prairie Hill provides a range of personalized services and amenities with secure garden courtyards and special programs to help your loved one enjoy life. Our safe, secure neighborhood incorporates innovative technology to monitor and safeguard residents remotely, using an unobtrusive alert system.
A personalized health care service plan will be developed for each resident.
The following health care services are included in the monthly fee and detailed descriptions of the services will be provided upon request:
- Bathing assistance as needed
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Escorts in building
- Nutritional support
- Medication management/Administration
- Comfort checks
The following services and amenities are included in the Care Suite monthly fee:
- Private one-bedroom apartments/suite with private bath and kitchenette
- Three meals per day with assistance and snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen change as needed
- 24-hour on site resident assistance staff
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual, and recreational programs
- All utilies (heat, electric, central a/c, water, and daily trash pick-up)
- Basic cable television service
- Residential setting with controlled access
Click here to schedule a tour or call 507-934-2200 to see for yourself.